YouTube Audio and Video Production
Learning how to record high-quality audio and video as a one-person team that will stand you out from the crowd in a world which is now full of online video creators.
In this course you will gain a deep understanding of audio and video recording and also editing audio and video.
You’ll learn the beauty and the power of video and audio techniques that’s used by professional one-person team YouTubers and online course creators today.
This course will cover such topics as :
→ Pop Shield
→ Microphones Stands
→ Vocal Booths
→ Audio Interfaces
→ Vocal Pre-Amps
→ Studio Monitors
→ Room Treatment
→ Vocal Mixing
→ Screenflow Screen Capture Software
→ DSLR and USB Cameras
→ Green Screens
→ Ring Lights
→ Screen Resolution
→ Video Editing
→ Presentation Skills
→ and more!
We’ll take a deep dive into recording and editing audio such as looking at microphone techniques, processing and mixing audio to a professional standard.
We will also take a deep look into video editing software such as Final Cut Pro X and ScreenFlow screen-capture software.
Finally, you’ll learn the foundations of how put all the audio and video together to create your own high quality videos!
What you’ll learn in this course will make you a better audio mixer, video editor, lighting technician and online course and video creator!
Learn to love the video creating process and improve your videos today!
This is a course for anyone that wishes to create high quality audio, video and lighting as a one-person team.
This course will show you can achieve great looking and sounding videos all by yourself without having to hire a team of audio engineers or videographers!
What are the requirements?
- Basic Video Knowledge
- Basic Audio Knowledge
- Basic Video and Audio Production Skills
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to set-up their own one-person video production set-up
- Record High Quality Audio
- Edit and Process High Quality Audio
- Understand all the equipment needed to produce your own high quality videos
- Create a video from start to finish as a one-person team
- Get great lighting for their own videos
- Understand Audio Mixing
- Understand the processes of Video Editing
- Create your own videos to put online
What is the target audience?
- Those with basic audio and video production skills who wish to improve
- Experienced Audio Engineers who wish to record Video
- Experienced Video Editors who wish to record Audio
- New and experienced Videographers who want to deepen their knowledge
- Those interested in creating their own Video or being better at Audio and Video Production